Front End Developer
Full Time | Mid Level | Salary Negotiable | Craft beautiful code for engaging interfaces
In this role you will
- Take ownership of important parts of the GymLeads web app.
- Craft clean code for new features.
- Refactor existing code to bring it up to standard.
- Manage deployments and review pull requests from other team members.
- Work with the team to constantly improve how we do things.
- Keep up to date with the latest security issues, and ensure GymLeads is ready for them.
- Become an expert in front end development best practises.
You will have
- Experience working with React, Vue or Angular.
- A comprehensive, demonstrable understanding of HTML/CSS.
- Experience using git source control.
- A basic understanding of common security concerns that relate to front end development.
- Experience working with APIs.
- A proven ability to be autonomous.
It’s even better if you have
- Experience with React Native.
- Experience deploying and managing Single Page Apps over a CDN.
- Experience with webpack.
- User Experience skills.
- Worked in the fitness industry.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Worked with or on marketing automation software.
- Read any books by Robert Martin and/or Martin Fowler (It would make a great talking point!).
To apply, send us your resume and a short cover letter to [email protected]. We can't wait to meet you!